Monday 6 August 2012

The Man and His Dog

I had a great time watching (and taking pictures) of Labsie and his dog, Jazzy, this weekend. It was a great experience. I keep on clicking my camera looking for an angle and trying to execute a perfect shot. I just want to capture the moments that shows the bond of loyalty. Sadly, I haven't mastered it yet.

Jazzy, according to Labsie is a very talented dog. Honestly, I just find her cute and intimidating (a contrasting personalities). Everytime Lasbie, Jazzy and I went for a walk, I always keep a healthy distance from her, due to the fact that she will easily knocked me off, as you can see she's huge and I was miniscule (not that mini, mind you!).

Looking through Jazzy's eyes


Jazzy

Playing Fetch

Look that way
I want to share with you the "Ten Canine Commandments"


No comments:

Post a Comment