Thursday 16 August 2012

Kitchen Duties

“I should spend a lot time in the kitchen and master at least ten dishes”, this is my mantra for the past few days. I’ve been spending a lot of time browsing through the internet for recipes, sadly I haven’t the gumption to do any cooking.

JR urges me to cook, he even pressed me to go to their kitchen whenever I’m at his place, and watch his mom cooks for the family. Even his Dad was clamoring for me to learn how to cook JR favorite meal. Before the year is out, I must learn to satisfy his stomach, and hopefully I will be able to carry out my plans.

The following are usual dishes that bring home cooked meals to another level:
  1. Tinolang Manok
  2. Sinigang na Baboy/Hipon
  3. Salad
  4. Liempo (Grilled)
  5. Kare-Kare
Next time, I’ll post pictures with me cooking and their recipes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment