Wednesday 8 August 2012

Red Alert

‘Tis the seasons of typhoons and flooding in Metro Manila.

Yesterday happens to be the worst flooding in our area. According to the residents, it was the first time that our area has flooded. Not surprising, considering the non-stop rains brought by hanging habagat. Classes were suspended on all levels. No work for public and private institutions. Some of the places in Metro Manila experience electricity outages (ours happen at 1pm in the afternoon).

I spent the day reading all the books I could get my hands of. I don’t care much for the dark, I thought, there’s flashlights and candles. I was steep in the murders and mayhems. I also took some pictures. As I’m writing this, it was still raining. Work and classes were suspended. And electricity was back. 




























1 comment:

  1. Stay safe shobe! Wag ka na mag attempt pumasok pag maulan pa din tomorrow. Mahirap na.

    ReplyDelete