Tuesday 7 March 2017

Open Letter to Relationship Wrecker (Ladies You Know Who You Are)

Perhaps with I need to release all my excess anger, I think I had the right to that since it is my own feelings.

My Fiance and I are getting along delightful these past few weeks. What's with one thing and another and both of us have been busy doing this and that. All in all we were doing fabulous until I have the misfortune to receive another yet messages from the woman.

This woman has been bugging me for months now. And she is also according to my fiance bugging him too! We lost what little respect we had for her. 

Dear Relationship Wrecker,
Why don’t you respect yourselves enough to respect our relationship? We get it, you want a man of your own, and you crave love in your life. That’s fine. What isn’t fine, however, is that you seek this love in a man that’s already found it with someone else. If I can respect that you need love and have the right to pursue it with single men, why won’t you respect that I’ve found what you’re after and it means the world to me?  
It’s no secret that relationship is work especially with long distance. This means the woman who is devoted to the man who has already someone else whom you’re so eagerly enticing has been working very hard on the job and your actions could result in her losing all that she’s worked to obtain. What’s that? It takes two? Of course it does; and I say shame on you for leading a good man down the dark path.
You say you’re in search of “real love” and a “good man”, but what on earth makes you think that a man who would step out on his own family to play pretend with you is actually worth your time?  And exactly how do you expect to sleep at night once he’s “yours”? Self love is the key that opens the door to so many wonderful things in life.  Working over time to open a door that’s not for you to walk through will almost ensure that there’s no prize behind it, but rather unimaginable heartache and pain. Besides, you already had your man.. you just lose him because of the thing called TIME. You don't know how to take care of a relationship that you once had. What makes you think that you can take care of what's mine?
You say there’s a shortage of good men in this world. Is that so? Well, if that’s true, how is the solution to that possibly forever tainting one of the few who still remain? Seems like desperate and reckless behavior to me. Are those the kinds of values you want to build a relationship on? You shouldn’t.
I know a lot of you tell yourselves that if he chooses to be with you then he must have made “the better choice”, but I just don’t see it that way. I see a man who chose the easy route and a woman with values as poor as his own; a man who will most likely one day leave you too. (You’re fooling yourself if you think he won’t.) That’s no man I’d want to choose; so why do you?
Oh wait, is it because you “can love him better”? Or because you “do all the things she just won’t”, right? It may be time to ask yourself if all the “things” you do that he likes so much are those becoming of a real woman or lady?
You see him doing right by the woman he cherishes and you tell yourself those are the qualities that make up the kind of man you’ve always wanted to have for yourself. Yet, you don’t count disloyalty as a negative? Where’s the logic there?
Look, I want you to be happy too, I do. But I’m here to tell you that you won’t find any joy in ruining another woman’s relationship. Before you walk over to that committed man you’ve had your eye on for weeks (or months, or years) and say something you know you’ll regret, I beg you, think again.
Here are some thoughts I recommend you ponder in that moment: Why do you want to be his “friend” if he’s already committed, happily or not? Will you be able to live with yourself when you see another woman’s life fall apart because you selfishly tried to improve your own at her expense? Do you think you can build a happy home right on top of a broken one? Why don’t you love yourself enough to recognize that you deserve a healthy, happy, relationships untarnished by grief and guilt from day one? We hear often that we should treat others as we hope to be treated. This applies to how you meet your man ladies. Steal him once, and he’ll be stolen again. When that happens, you’ll want to write your own angry letter, I promise you.
Oh, and one last thing. For those of you who feel you have a “true connection” with a committed man and he feels the same for you – wait! If he’s the right man and he’s truly unhappy in his relationship, he’ll end things properly, on his terms, and without your interference. Then he’ll cool his heels until it’s once again the right time to pursue new love with you. That’s how it should go. Encouraging or asking him to choose your happiness over his family’s pain is foolish, and he’s an even bigger fool if he takes you up on it. Love is patient, love is kind…think it through!

P.S.
I believe you are older than me for about few years, then why the hell you had the same common sense as the boiled potatoes. I for one don't believe in the adage "Pag matalino ka bobo sa pag-ibig". Matalino akong tao napaka talino, pero never akong bobo sa pag-ibig. I don't know if I can give you the forgiveness or the peace. One day, karma will get back to you. Until then.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment