Monday 20 February 2017

Escape to San Juan Batangas

Its the time of the year again when the sea is calling for me. I have spent few days in Batangas for relaxation and meditation. This past few months have been taking a toll on me. And I need a recharge.

I love photography. I wish to have a spanking laptop so that I will be able to enhance my editing skills and video editing. (Fiance says he will buy me one, but I will save something just in case. The one I had at home keeps on hanging on me. I have been using it since college).










I was able to enjoy my stay here. Of course the foods are sumptuous which is a real deal breaker. I was surprise that I was able to gobble as much food as before since my appetite has been off this past few months. Maybe the provincial air is good for me.





I wish to go to Sagada or Benguet but sadly my fiance wouldn't let me. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment