Thursday 16 February 2017

Valentine's Surprise

Today I received a Valentine's from my fiance. It came as a surprise because I was not expecting anything from him. We are not the type of couple who celebrate Valentine's Day as a rule, a simple date will suffice. Also, I am not the type of girl who demands outrageous gesture from my fiance.

It came as a surprise to me when he began to badger me to stay at the office a little bit longer. According to him, he has some delivery from Jollibee for me. I am thinking maybe his valentine for me this year is dinner which is nice of him. But a much bigger package was being hand over to me by our security guard.

Inside the box contains every Valentine's gift that a girl can have.



However, it seems that "harlot" is keeping tracks of my activity. Because she messaged me the next day about receiving Chocolates, flowers, balloon and teddy bear. And it put me in a bad mood. What is it to her if I've got valentine's gifts? She said she wants help in figuring things out. No need to figure things out - my impression of her will always be - A SLUT! Because what kind of decent woman that will engage/accept the advances of a man who is already engaged/committed to someone else? I thought she is not idiot as to go after my fiance as her ex told me? Or that my fiance is not handsome enough for her to fall head over heels with, again according to her ex. Seems she enjoy being the third party.

Woman like that is way way beneath me. I would never have spread my legs for someone that is not mine to begin me nor will I ever be free with kisses.


To end, I would wish every girl a happy valentine's day. To those who never gave up despite being emotionally tortured by the other woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment