Wednesday 28 March 2012

Domestic Blues


In an effort to start improving myself and familiarizing myself with housekeeping duties, I’ve been looking into different recipes that I can find online. The more, the merrier. Aside from recipe scouring, I’m also browsing DIY crafts. It is my secret dream to be able to cook superbly. Though I know that my cooking is a bit sub-par, I have to make it a habit to spend more time in the kitchen. I’ve been able to cook some various dishes, all of them edible to eat, of course, but none of them will be able to make it to the menu of a five star restaurant. 
Maybe I’ve been setting my standards way too high, but idea of making a sumptuous dish is high on my list of things to do. 
This year, I’ll start with the basics then I’ll work my way up the ladder. 
Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment