Friday 23 March 2012

A Date with Jollibee

Jollibee’s Chicken and Mushroom Pasta

I've been craving a Jollibee’s Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. It has a has a special flavorful sauce made with generous portions of real ground chicken meat, sliced mushrooms, combined with a special blend of tomatoes, herbs, and spices. The Chicken and Mushroom Pasta puts in the right amount of herbs and spices that is sure to land on each of your friends’ list of must-try dishes.

Jollibee Sundae Mix-ins Milo Blast
For someone, who can’t get enough of the Jollibee treat, I decided to finished my sumptuous meal with a sumptuous dessert - Jollibee Sundae Mix-ins Milo Blast. I have an ongoing love affair with Jollibee’s Chocolate Sundae, but I always take time to try new flavors whenever they launch new offerings. What’s with the new flavor? This Jollibee Sundae is further enhanced with a mix of MILO powder and MILO breakfast cereals, a great mix to make your day. I had nothing but sweet satisfaction from the first scoop to the last drop. It’s plain and simple but truly addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment