Wednesday 15 October 2014

When One Turns A Year Older


Labsie and I celebrated our birthdays with lots and lots of foods, love and laughter.


On September 1, Labsie and I went to Sto. Cristo Parish for Thanksgiving Mass, then later we went to his house for breakfast. It was to my surprised that Labsie bought me a birthday cake from Conti's (Mango Bravo) and his parents were singing me a birthday song. Labsie also bought me a bag from Mango (and I love it!).

Come dinner, we went to Sambo Kojin for an eat all you can buffet date and again its freebies for me (yay!). I went home feeling stuffy, full and in love. 

On September 18, Labsie and I again went to Sto Cristo  Parish for Thanksgiving Mass, with me were cake from Conti's (the Red Velvet kind) and my gift (a Timex Ironman Sport Watch) for the birthday boy. Then we have delicious breakfast again at their house with hite Spaghetti (my favorite) courtesy of Tita Rina. Around noon, we went to Amoranto's Sports Complex for Labsie swimming exercise. We then proceed to Lucky Chinatown's Mann Hann for dinner with his family.

Having our birthdays means my goals and priorities were shifted since it was where we begin to contemplate on our future. I have so many aspirations for us and I was hoping he is too. I pray that God will lead us down the path where both of us were holding hands to a future full of love and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment