Sunday 5 October 2014

My Everyday Beauty Regimen: Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Range

At 25 years old, I seriously need to take more care of my self. For starters, I never have problem with my skin, I don't break out, I seldom have pimples/acne (owing it to my Chinese ancestry), and I have no facial hair (except for eyebrows). However, I want to take care of my skin because I read somewhere that as we grow older we will encounter dark spots and whats not. So I decided to go with Nivea for my everyday face and body care.

For my facial care, I used Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Foam (sometimes, I alternate it with Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Scrub twice a week), then I apply the Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Toner all over my face and neck, then for my moisturizer I apply Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Day Care in the morning and Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Night Care at night.

Overall, my Nivea experience is off to a good start. I never experience any breakouts, nor do my skin feel oily/greasy. But I really want to get out of Nivea is my pores to shrink and have a fairer skin.

I also use Nivea for my body. I used Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk both in the morning and at night. I love the smell, its not thick and sticky, and its absorbed quickly. I also use UV Body Whitening Serum SPF 25 after I applied the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk. As for the Whitening Night Serum, I used it every night after I applied the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk.

Since, I have been using the Nivea products for only a week, I haven't yet seen any significant result maybe it will take time for it to show. In the meantime, I'll continue with my beauty regimen.

Also, I also used the Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry for my lips. It provide my lips with long lasting moisture.


No comments:

Post a Comment