Monday 5 January 2015

New Year, New Look, New Me

Happy New Year!

So, I'm sporting a new hair-do (yipee!). I've been trying to tame my hair using dove and to no avail it remain frizzy and brittle, so I got mine rebonded over the holiday. For sure, I'll be maintaining this one.

My vacation in Bicol is a good gloomy one, it's been raining non-stop and I only got to go out on December 30th to meet with my high school friends classmates and its been raining hard.

On the plus side, I've got to spend more time with my family, especially my mother, we've been talking about life in general and also, about my love life in details. (It's also a good time to broach about marriage and kids, just so there won't be any surprises in the future as to where the two of us are heading).

I also miss the only love of my life, though we don't send each other messages as often as before, still it good to know that I'm being miss without being obsessive about it.

So, here's to a happier 2015.






No comments:

Post a Comment