Wednesday 4 December 2013

Workout Wednesday

I will be posting Workout Wednesday starting now!

I have a low metabolism that's why I encourage myself to do physical activities.

I started running Summer of 2010 then stop somewhere in the middle, then started running again, the again - I stopped.

However, despite all the "yo-yo" exercise. One thing is constant - I always EAT a LOT. So I became pudgy once more. 

This time I want to stick around. I would always eat a lot, but in addition, I would also like to keep my body trim. So instead of lazing around after dinner, I would make a point to walk around our neighborhood.

My boyfriend was a consistent health buff, he would be my role model and my trainer. His interest evolved from running to biking to swimming and to doing all three. He will be having his first triathlon this coming February, and hopefully I would be able to document his race and put it in this blog.

As to me, I would stick to walking for now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment