Monday 2 December 2013

Resolution 2013

I've been absent from blog-sphere for many months now due to numerous mundane things that keeps on popping out (also because my phone don't support Blogger Apps yet). My last posts was on July 29, 2013, a lot of things happened since then.

I've been cooking again and I'm hoping that it will stick this time. I'm on diet. (Not the kind that you will starve yourself to death, the kind where I eat more vegetables than meat). I'm also trying to find my exercise regimen (hopefully I will be able to join a Muay Thai Class next year).

I also plans on taking cooking lessons when I have enough free time on my hands. Maximize my savings next year since I am not getting any younger. And invest in the things that worth investing.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment