Monday 30 December 2013

Years

The following pictures were taken the year after I graduated from University. 

2010

  1. Graduated from Far Eastern University. I wasn't able to attend the graduation because I wasn't informed that there would be a ceremony for summer graduates like me. I am already working one month after I finished my course.
  2. July 29, 2010 - Job interview for Hastings Motor Corporation. Met Labsie - my will be future boyfriend. He was the one who interviewed me. And I was starstruck, but it passed.
  3. November 2010 - Strategic Planning at Subic. Felt the connection but dismissed it.
  4. First Date - Watch My Amnesia Girl at Mall of Asia, Pasay

2011


  1. March 8, 2011 - Became an item.
  2. Hong Kong Shen Zhen Escapades
  3. Department of Budget and Management - Hired!
  4. First Club Experience at Republiq
  5. Tagaytay for Labsie's Birthday Bash
  6. National Convention at Naga for Filipino-Chinese Catholic Youth
  7. Attend Ate Joy Baby Shower
  8. March 2011 - Meet Andres Family

2012


  1. Pangasinan Company Assesment
  2. Had Chicken Pox
  3. Ashton and Aeden First Birthday at Tagaytay
  4. Mt. Pinatubo Adventure
  5. Paulo and Monina Wedding - Labsie introduced me to his friends
  6. Skating at MOA 

2013


  1. Tour Puerto Princesa with Jard
  2. Singapore with Parents
  3. Bicol Tour with Labsie
  4. Balai Isabel
  5. First Time - Enchanted Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment