Friday 6 June 2014

My Favorite Polymer Craft Store

These days I considered myself crafty, not surprising since I've enrolled polymer clay workshop. However, polymer clay equipment and supplies are sometimes difficult to come by since we have few specialty shop in the Philippines that sell this product. Most of the good finds were found on internet. Below are the lists of shops where I would like to get my supplies.


  • have branches all over Metro Manila, mainly in malls.
  • they have US imported polymer clay such as Sculpey and Kato
  • various arts supplies
  • tools
  • Slightly lower price than Deovir
  • wide range of polymer clay supplies/equipment
  • Mostly pre-order items
  • they have a shop in Sta. Ana
  • Greenbelt, Greenhills and Rockwell banch are known to have a polymer clay supplies. I will go check if their Trinoma branch have clay availablity.

No comments:

Post a Comment