Tuesday 9 October 2012

Planning for a Do-It-Yourself Walk Tours

I love to travel. I've been looking through the internet for some tips on what to see in Manila. Finally, I was able to finalized my itinerary meticulously going over the notes and advices that I gathered to make it worthwhile.

I've been here in Manila for more than five years and I've yet to discover its hidden treasures. The trip to Intramuros, Fort Santiago and Rizal Park were my first DIY tour and I intend to do it again, this time with my trusted camera. (I plan on buying a DLSR in the future but I'll settle for a Lumix for now). 

The first place that I would like to explore is Quiapo, Which I will be doing this weekend with my sister. Wishing us a happy and fun exploration.

My Plan for Quiapo WalkExploration

No comments:

Post a Comment