Wednesday 19 September 2012

Gift of Relaxation

For someone who puts 50 hours a week deserves special treatment on his birthday.

Birthday Boy enjoying his massage

I bought a birthday cards, and a rose (artificial one from Blue Magic) yesterday just to make this day special.  I made a well meaning message that will melts his heart as he did mine.

We begin his day by attending a morning mass at Sto. Cristo Parish. Since he starts working at at an irregular hours, I decided to treat him to a SPA. 

There is a new SPA in Binondo Chinatown that will pamper his overworked body, shall I say spirit? My One and Only Spa is the new haven that located at Hotel Lido Paris, Ongpin, Binondo, Manila.

My One and Only Spa was inside Hotel Lido Paris

Shelling out P650 per person was worth it. Inside My One and Only Spa is a state of art facilities. There is Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Bath, Cafe Lounge and an hour whole body massage. 

You will be given a magnetic bracelet with your locker number on it upon payment at the counter. There is a separate facilities for Male and Female. The attendant will then give you change of clothing and slippers and towel. I then proceeded to shower then try Jacuzzi and Steam Bath. When I was relaxed and rested, I decided to wait in the Cafe Lounge before I turn myself in for a body massage. You will be given the choice of coffee or tea while reading magazine or watching television.

My One and Only Spa Experience

Since Labsie and I requested for a couple room for our body massage, I enjoyed myself by requesting a tour of the place. They have three different massage room: single, couple and three to four person room. The couple can be occupied by both male and female there is a connecting door that leads to it. 

Over all the body massage is a novelty experience for us. They try to work out all the body kinks. Since this is a first for us, we will try to try out different spas. For the meantime, our experience here is relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Amusing post with spa. After working hard, every person deserves a break. Here's how to have yourself a great relaxing evening- without getting disturbed!

    Actually we want to take spa and body massage for reduce our tiredness and also for taking relaxation. I can see in your post you are perfectly described about spa, body massage, Steam Bath, Sauna and another process of relaxation.

    Spa For Men Ontario

    ReplyDelete