Sunday 17 June 2012

Man of the House

I'm having a hard time writing something for Father's Day. My dad and I weren't the type to talk about the matters of the heart. Though he gave a lot of advice, especially when it comes to guys.. (or one particular guy), somehow his role in my life is not that big. You would probably hear me say "I Love You" many times to my father, but I doubt you would hear him say "I Love You" back. My father wasn't big on expression, but he was a good man. There were times that my father would wait for me to come home even if its already 2 am in the morning.  

When I was little my father was the one who taught me how to count, because of him I usually got high marks in his favorite subject. I may not always be the first in my class, but I was able to solve the basic math problems (I was more of a literature type of a girl). Having a father was probably the best thing a daughter could have (pity I have to share him with my sister). So, Happy Father's Day Papa!

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment