Monday 3 April 2017

Consent and Ignorance


In this age of social media, we can post whatever we want to our heart's content. We can messages whomever we want. I have been messaged by various dummy accounts and all my social media apps and emails username and password I give to my Fiance so that when some unwanted messages come through he will be the first to read and delete.

My fiance has, it was difficult to say what she is, but let just say some lovesick woman who is so fond of posting his pictures, his mannerism, his activities. I asked this of him and said that she is cray-cray and she will soon get tired of it. 

Everytime the other woman post something in her walls, I reported to my fiance. And he was always surprised to know that his pictures is being posted. Even the comments, according to him is a little bit extreme. As is the case on his birthday. Really! The nerve! This ladies and gentlemen is the example of a desperate woman who thought that she is the one who can give my fiance everything. My fiance being the wise man choose diamond over that of glitter. Why would she choose a woman so weak who will take the first pill that comes along her path? In this case the pill is my fiance, because my fiance is plagued with homesickness, she took advantage of that weakness.

According to him the "not need to say much just carry on"is he no longer want to carry on with the other woman as she is becoming aggressive
There are many more of this, but I need not post it here in this particular post. 

All I can say is, if you want other woman to emulate you, don't be the reason that two people who took their time to work their relationship end up lonely because of your own gain. Don't be a seducer! You must have self-integrity! Be a God pleaser as you always preach! Don't become a test and a devil advocate. You never did have a test or trials because you are the one who perpetuate the test and trials. Not only you lose the friendship you had with my fiance, you also lose any respect he had for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment