Thursday 12 January 2017

Love in Time of Adversary

Nothing beats the companion of having a pet. Growing up I have always wanted a dog of my own, however my parents wouldn't let me because my mom is allergic to furry animals. So I gave up on having my own dog. Instead, I comforted myself by playing with other people's dog.

Potchi came to me during a difficult time in my life. She was given to me by my uncle to love and to care for. And I can't ask for a better friend. She has been a whirlwind, a frustrations and full love pack in her tiny little body.

Potchi the Miniature Pinscher
 I have read everything about her breed, dog care and grooming. I can say I did very well indeed. She has been my sunshine, my stress reliever and bed-mate.  love the way she jumps whenever I came come and the way she shrieks (or cry) whenever I go to work. It breaks my heart every time when I leave her in company of my brothers.

Below are some of her pictures taken with Nikon D90. It's hard to capture her movement since she is so active. Nevertheless, with lots of adjustments on the camera I was able to take some pictures. Still amateur here so a little kind criticism is very much appreciated.

I think these pictures tells how much Potchi and I bonded. No need to express how much I love the little princess. I spoil her and rightfully so as she is my happiness these days.

To my best friend, know that I will always be here for you as you have been for me.


See those secret smile?


Need to hide from the camera



Here we go again

Posing for the camera is hard work.




Wacky shot

Jail Time

Studying Law. I'm Atty. Dog

But studying is also very tiring

Sleeping while watching TV series



Sunbathing













No comments:

Post a Comment