Wednesday 29 July 2015

Grid-It Organizer: My New Travel Buddy

I have been scouring online for a way to organize my gadgets. My criteria in finding such organizer are simple:
  1. It must hold my things firmly in place
  2. Can be put in a bag without taking up a lot of space
  3. Must have a zippered storage
  4. Unique
I found it at Wellmanson's, which is known for selling a lot of useful things. I even bought their packing cube!

Grid-It Organizer is a must travel companion because it makes things easier. I hate going through my bag just to look for my earphone, my chargers and my pocket Wi-Fi. With Grid-It Organizer, it simply hold my things in place. I am contemplating on buying another once I learn how to doodling. I am going to puts a lots of pens and crafts materials.

My Grid It Organizer! There is still space for my new Romoss Sense 6 20000mAh powerbank!

No comments:

Post a Comment