Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Day in Jazzy's Life

Hello! My name is Jazzy. I am going to tell you a simple story about me.

I am of a Labrador breed. I am big, black and tends to be on the overweight side and also I am beautiful. I pretty much begins the day with a stretching and lounging on my corner with a clear water beside me. I love everything about my family. I came to live with them since I was two years old. Sigh. How time flies. I am now 6 doggy year old. My routine was pretty much the same. I would always take a walk around the subdivision with a help and if lucks hold with my best friend JR. JR was everything I like in my master and I am lucky to have him. Whenever his girl came to visit I am always vying for his attention. Sometimes, in my enthusiasm I jumped at his girlfriend, she is small by the way. I always loves it when she shrieked. I have my moments.

I live a simple life. And with that, I also have a simple pleasures. I love barking at a boy canine, I love chasing strangers and I also loves eating ice. At times I get lonely when no one was there to play with me so I had nothing better to day than to sleep and scratch myself. All the members of the household were busy peoples. Jeez. But I know in my heart that I am always there in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment